Exercises are the best way to give your body in perfect shape. Many exercises are available and all exercises are work on different muscles of the body. If you want to make your abs perfect then try plank exercise.
This exercise is work on your abs and core. Plank is one of the best exercises to get a slimmer body in a short time. The plank exercise is also effective for all muscles of the body. You can do this exercise for weight loss motive.
If you’re looking for best exercises to get lighter and leaner body then try this plank exercise. Here, we explain how you can do plank exercise and what is its benefits.
How to do plank exercise?
The plank exercise is the best workout for all people, who want to make their body like celebrities. There are many types of plank exercises are available. So, you can start with any one type. Here, we describe all the plank exercises.
1. Standard plank
The first variation of plank exercise is the standard plank. This plank is also called as a straight-arm plank. It can help you to increase your body strength.
- Lie upside down on the floor.
- Now push your body upward with your hands. Make sure that fully extend your hands and it will be locked from the elbow.
- Your waist must be straight. Not bend it. (It can causes back injury.)
- Wait for 30 seconds to 1 minute in this position.
- Repeat these steps 3 times.
2. Forearm plank
This is the most effective and popular type of plank exercise. You need to balance your weight by using your elbow.
- Firstly, lie upside down on the floor.
- Make sure that, your leg extended and your hands below your shoulder.
- Now with using your forearms, lift your body up.
- Straighten your spine and keep some distance between both of your legs and hands.
- Your eyes should be towards the floor.
- Hold on this position for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Repeat these steps 3 times.
3. Side plank exercise
This plank exercise is best to make your cores in perfect shape. You can do this variation with forearm plank. It can help your abs to look perfect.
- Sleep on the floor using your side and Straighten your legs.
- Lift your body up using the hand which is close to the floor.
- Straighten your other hand upwards or you can place it on the side of your hip.
- Stay in this position for at least 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Repeat these steps for 2 to 3 times. Use both hands one by one.
4. Side plank crunch
This variation is very amazing and helpful to build your abs fast. You can add this exercise instead of another crunches exercise.
- Lie on your right side.
- Now lift your body with the help of your right hand. (Important: You should not bend your waist)
- Move your left hand up and bend an elbow.
- Now up your waist and down it. Do this work slowly.
- Wait for 2 to 3 second then come back in your starting position.
- Do these steps on both your sides.
- Repeat these steps for 2 to 3 times.
5. Mountain climber plank
This is the best plank to make your core perfect as well as it build your abs in shape. Also, it helps to lose weight from your abdominal.
- Firstly, Come into Standard Plank position.
- Now, pull off your left knee to your abdominal or middle part of your body.
- After, do this same steps with your right knee.
- Use both knees one by one.
- Not pull your knee fast.
- Do 3 sets and each includes 10-15 reps.
Benefits of plank exercise:
1. Build your abs and core perfect
This is the perfect exercise to do, if you want to build your body like celebrities. Abs is not easy because it requires a very hard workout. Plank exercise helps you to lose belly fat and give you perfect abs.
It’s not easy to afford the personal trainer for everyone. In that case, this plank exercises is an essential way to get a thinner body. It works on all muscles of the body, especially, abs and core. Many people avoid this exercise, but it can boost your goal to achieve a leaner body.
2. Improving your flexibility
A flexible body is not easy and not achieve without any exercise. So, plank exercise does work on all muscles of the body. In the end, we get results that, this exercise give flexible body.
Start this workout for 10 to 30 minutes on a daily basis and you will see the result in a month.
3. Helps to reduce back pain
Many people are annoyed with back pain or some muscles pain. For those people, plank exercise is the best option. It stretches all muscles of the body, especially, back, leg and abdominal part. It gives good strength to the back and reduces pain without giving any load to your spine.
4. Increases your metabolism and lose weight.
Plank is a great way to increases your metabolism. This very simple exercise also helps you to weight loss with just a few steps. Do this workout just a few minutes in your home and boost your metabolism.
5. Improve your posture
Very easy way to improve your posture. In a short time, this workout put your body in perfect shape. Many people are doing hard workouts in gym or yoga classes and following a healthy diet for just a good looking body. It’s no wonder, but with this simple exercise, you can get in shape.
Avoid these mistakes during plank workout, must for beginners:
The beginners don’t know about plant exercise as well as, what is the benefits of breathing. So, they not take a breath at the perfect time and do not exhale it. But it is important.
So, when you feel that I need oxygen, then exhale. Do not force to stop breathing on the body.
Bend your back:
Many people, who start the plank, Can’t control their own body. And result going that, they bend their back. It does not give any benefits, infact, it causes of back injuries. So, not doing this mistake. Keep your back tighten.
This is a big mistake doing by people. It is normal. During any exercise, people are not concentrated. This is the main factor that, why people not see results. You need to avoid this mistake. Make sure to focus on the exercise.
Plank exercise is simple but funless. You need to focus on this exercise. In other word, you need to freeze your body and time. So, people are focusing too much on the stopwatch. If you are behaving like that, then it is your big mistake. Focus on that, for how much time you can control yourself.
How to set a plank exercise routine?
Plank is the best and simple exercise to boost your muscle flexibility and reduce pain. For start this exercise, you not need any heavy equipment or not paying any amount to a fitness class or personal trainer. This exercise is effective for all parts of body like bicep, shoulder, tricep.
You can start this workout in your home and also a set time when you want. The plank exercise is very easy to do.
- Sunday – Start with standard plank and side plank crunch.
- Do 3 sets and do side plank crunch with 15 reps.
- Monday – Second day with forearm plank and mountain climber plank.
- Do 3 sets of forearm plank and 2 sets of mountain climber plank with 10-15 reps each.
- Tuesday – Rest day
- Wednesday – Do side plank and side plank crunch.
- 3 sets of side plank and 2 sets of side plank crunch with 10 reps.
- Thursday – Do mountain climber and forearms plank.
- 4 sets with 10-15 reps.
- Friday – Rest day.
- Saturday – side plank and standard plank and mountain climber.
- Do 2 sets of with. 10 reps.
The plank exercise is a very good and simple exercise to get slimmer and lighter body, if you’re not want to join the Fitness club or not want to do any hard workout.
You can start plank exercise from your home. This exercise helps you to lose extra fat from your abdominal and back. It also helps you to cut calories and get your body in perfect shape.
You can give your abs and core in good cuts. So, if you’re looking for a stronger and leaner body then start this workout now.